Digital transformation is not about new cool technologies, it’s a mindset shift and requires the awareness and understanding of customer needs. As someone that has been lucky to be part of four successful customer facing digital transformation initiatives at Fortune 100 companies, we will discuss some patterns that have worked well in the past for me. In this presentation, we'll cover these main takeaways:
- Understanding your consumer segment and needs
- Alignment with your cross-functional teams
- Influencing and coaching changes on how we do things
- Communicating often & celebrating success
- Case study from my most recent company
Global Director, Digital & Experience Design @Alimentation Couche-Tard
Dad | Visionary and innovative leader with 20 years of experience successfully leading large digital transformation and technology strategies across businesses in wireless, retail, omni-channel, eCommerce, digital, entertainment, and data science domains.
Loved to travel with my son and have been to 53 countries.